Thursday, August 27, 2026

Top 5 Sources Of News Information

My Top Five Sources of News Information: 
 The biggest takeaway I reminisce about in “2026” is that when I was younger during the “2016” era was there were more newspapers being distributed in the D.C. Metropolitan train stations. Currently we have the internet and social media platforms. Here are my top five sources of news information: 

  
Instagram
 Instagram is categorize as a social platform for the age rating of 12 +. Based on my screen time the daily average is 4 hours and 27 minutes. I feel like Instagram just gives you a daily coverage of everyday news. It’s like going to school and finding what clubs interest you. Soon you begin to develop an understanding of controlling the way you would like your audience to view your content through your point of view as a personal level, professional and educational motivational outlet to inspire people. 

 
ESPN

 ESPN When I have to discover more about athletes storylines and tendency developments this is more than likely the platform. Most of my peers are well known athletes in their respected sports industry so all I have to do is search up their names and from there I have the latest statistics of their performance. Regarding my favorite teams I get notifications during match days - ESPN would help me keep track of the score and any exciting point the teams contribute live inside via the arena or stadium during game-day. 

Apple News

 Apple News Apple News is becoming to be more efficient platform when it comes to producing news articles to me. It may be auto generated for my own preference so I mainly get Apple Sports and since I do like sports I receive notifications from time-to-time. I believe it helps out with certain courses I take during collegiate career “26.” It just helps - Mainly its headlines I read too! 

 
Apple Music

Apple Music Apple Music is categorize as an entertainment platform with no ratings for age. Shockingly I am surprised this not top two in the rankings! Based on my screen time the daily average of this application is 1 hour and 12 minutes - Which holds a large percent of my phone storage. I just like making music and hearing about when the Artist I like to listen drop new discographies. You can go inside the application and find more news like podcast stations or radio stations that may present ad about news stories in your location. That may vary depending on your location, Still a great development from Apple creating this platform.

YouTube

YouTube I just feel like for visual learners and just in general - YouTube is a great resource to figuring out anything you would need to know. Genres stemming from Education, Music , Sports and the News. The media platform YouTube provides helps when you would like to create content for various games you like to play. The streaming service allows a monitored process for kids to ensure they do not search things of inappropriate manner.

______________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment

SPEECH THEORIES

The community of speech are full with many theories. In class you will learn which value best resonates with me. There are Eight Values of F...